Clayton Jones - Kansas City’s Trusted Lawyer
Clayton Jones has established a trusted law office in Cass County that is devoted to providing quality legal representation to its clients. As an experienced Missouri trial attorney, he has successfully represented thousands of clients, not only in the State court system but also at the Federal and Municipal level. He understands the importance of navigating the complexities of the legal system and his firm has won millions of dollars in settlements as a result. It's no surprise why Clayton Jones is often cited as one of the leading law firms in Cass County.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Washburn University School of Law
- University of Missouri
Awards and Accolades
- Top 40 Under 40 Missouri Lawyers
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Top Verdicts & Settlements, No. 5 Plaintiffs' Settlement, 2021
- Top Verdicts & Settlements, No. 2 Plaintiffs' Settlement, 2020
- Municipal Judge for the City of Lake Winnebago
- Municipal Prosecutor for the City of Peculiar
- Board Member of the Cass County Regional Hospital Foundation Board
- Special-Prosecutor for the County of Cass
- Special-Prosecutor for the County of Bates
- Founding Member of the Cass County Treatment Court
- Vice President, Missouri Municipal Prosecutor's Association
- Member of the National District Attorney's Association
- Vice President of the Cass County Bar Association
- Board Member of Family Benefit Insurance Company
- Cass County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Clayton A. Jones: A Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyer Who Delivers Results
Clayton has proven to be a fierce advocate for helping victims in serious personal injury litigation and wrongful death litigation involving car accidents, trucking accidents, and motorcycle accidents. When someone is looking for a lawyer who will deliver results, there is no better.
Besides helping clients navigate insurance claims, Clayton has also successfully represented clients in complex consumer class actions. These legal cases have resulted in extremely high profile nationwide settlements involving thousands of claimants across the country.
As a former prosecutor, Clayton knows what it takes to help his clients through the criminal justice system. His unique courtroom experience has helped his clients make intelligent and informed decisions through the judicial process. Clayton aggressively represents clients on criminal matters involving felony, misdemeanor and traffic offenses.
Clayton's Extensive Legal Experience and Leadership Roles
Clayton currently serves as a Municipal Judge, Special-Prosecutor, and Municipal Prosecutor locally. He was a founding member of the Cass County Treatment Court team. He is an active member of the Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges Association, and serves as Vice President for the Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Court Prosecutor Association.
Clayton Jones has also served as a leader in his local Cass County Bar Association and member of the Missouri Bar, Raymore Chamber of Commerce, Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce, and Cass County Regional Foundation Board Member. He has received numerous awards and accolades for his zealous representation of his clients.