Experienced Cass County Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of Americans die each year from car accidents and millions more are injured. If you or your loved one has been in an accident, Clayton A. Jones has the experience and expertise needed to represent you in any car accident litigation. From motorcycle collisions to fender benders, Clayton Jones can lead you through the claims and litigation processes, ensuring you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
Your car accident has probably brought you tremendous suffering and hardship. You have likely experienced physical pain, mental trauma, property damage, lost income, medical bills, and other losses associated with this car accident. Fair compensation is your goal, and Clayton A. Jones can help you pursue that compensation so you can move past this accident.
Clayton A. Jones has successfully represented thousands of clients and has won millions of dollars in settlements—and we can help you too. If you’re in need of a Missouri car accident attorney, call us today to schedule your free consultation.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
Unfortunately, not all car accidents are resolved easily. Whether you’re concerned about false claims, improperly assigned fault, or not receiving the correct amount of compensation, it’s smart to hire a car accident lawyer to act as your representative to the insurance company. Insurance companies hire teams of lawyers and adjusters to fight claims on behalf of their employer—a car accident lawyer can help you fight back to receive justice and maximum compensation.
A car crash lawyer can help you in a number of ways.
- Your lawyer will start by investigating your car accident to find out what caused it and who is liable for the damages you are dealing with now.
- Our law firm will gather evidence to prove the fault of all involved parties, so you can receive the maximum amount of compensation owed to you. Evidence could include photo evidence, video evidence, witnesses’ statements, police/crash reports, medical evidence, physical evidence, and more.
- We will build your case using all evidence and file appropriate court (or insurance claim) paperwork on your behalf.
- We can handle insurance claims negotiations because insurance companies have a tendency to treat victims poorly. You don’t deserve to be re-victimized by an insurer that only cares about the bottom line.
- We will also give you legal advice and information and guide you through the entire car accident claims process, so you never have to feel overwhelmed or alone during this challenging time.
- If your car accident case should go to trial, we will litigate your case. We have helped numerous victims of Kansas City car accidents, and we can help you as well.
What Caused Your Auto Collision?
Knowing what caused your car accident can help you prove fault for the accident. For instance, if you can prove that your car accident was caused by drunk driving, you will know that the drunk driver is liable for your accident and damages. Your auto accident lawyer, Clayton A. Jones, can help you determine the cause of your car wreck, so we can then prove fault and liability.
Possible causes of your auto collision:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Poor road design
- Drowsy driving
- Poorly maintained roads
- Negligent road construction crew
- Vehicle manufacturing defects
- Reckless driving
- Poorly timed traffic lights
When to Hire an Attorney After a Car Accident
Despite the commonality of the occurrence, many people are unsure of if or when they need to look into getting an attorney if they have been a part of a car crash. In any of the following car accident situations (and various others), it’s best practice to get yourself a car accident attorney who can help navigate the claims or litigation experience you will find yourself in.
- Serious injury or death - Any accident that results in a serious injury or fatality should have an attorney involved.
- Fault - Some accidents are clear cut, some aren’t. Any time there is a question on fault, an attorney needs to be called. This is especially true if a police report has been filed inaccurately.
- Construction zone accidents - Because of the added danger and liability of construction zones, any accident occurring within one should be handled by an attorney with experience.
- Insurance issues - Any time there are insurance issues, from claims not being paid or the other party not having insurance, an attorney can help.
- Additional parties - If there has been an accident that involves additional parties, it’s best practice to have an attorney on hand, especially if other parties are hiring a car accident attorney.
Compensation Resulting From an Auto Accident Case
What’s the purpose of filing a personal injury claim after a car accident in Cass County, MO? There are two main reasons to bring a claim or lawsuit for a car accident: justice and financial compensation. You want to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions so they don’t hurt someone else. You also have the right to seek monetary damages for all the losses you sustained due to your accident. When someone causes you harm due to negligence, you can seek retribution through the legal claims process.
A successful personal injury case could result in compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Vehicle repair expenses
- Mental trauma
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning potential
- Cost of physical therapy
- Transportation costs
Call Clayton A. Jones, the Car Accident Attorney You Can Trust
Car accident victims have every reason to seek out justice and monetary recompense. You want to put your accident behind you, and an injury attorney in Cass County can help with that. We will work tirelessly to represent you during the injury claims process. Not all personal injury attorneys have the experience, skill level, and resources that Clayton A. Jones can offer you.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, Clayton Jones is here to help you. He works diligently on your case because we want you to receive the money you need to move forward with your life.