Experienced Car Accident Attorney
Thousands of Americans die each year from car accidents and millions more are injured. If you or your loved one has been in an accident, Clayton A. Jones has the experience and expertise needed to represent you in any car accident litigation. From motorcycle collisions to fender benders, Clayton Jones can help lead you through the claims and litigation process, ensuring you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
Clayton Jones has successfully represented thousands of clients and has won millions of dollars in settlements—if you’re in need of a Missouri car accident attorney, call us today to schedule your free consultation.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
Unfortunately, not all car accidents are resolved easily. Whether you’re concerned about false claims, improperly assigned fault, or not receiving the correct amount of compensation, it’s smart to hire a car accident lawyer to act as your representative to the insurance company. Insurance companies hire teams of lawyers and adjusters to fight claims on behalf of their employer—a car accident lawyer can help you fight back to receive justice and maximum compensation.
When to Hire an Attorney After a Car Accident
Despite the commonality of the occurrence, many people are unsure of if or when they need to look into getting an attorney if they have been a part of a car crash. In any of the following car accident situations (and various others), it’s best practice to get yourself a car accident attorney who can help navigate the claims or litigation experience you will find yourself in.
- Serious injury or death - Any accident that results in a serious injury or fatality should have an attorney involved.
- Fault - Some accidents are clear cut, some aren’t. Any time there is a question on fault, an attorney needs to be called. This is especially true if a police report has been filed inaccurately.
- Construction zone accidents - Because of the added danger and liability of construction zones, any accident occurring within one should be handled by an attorney with experience.
- Insurance issues - Any time there are insurance issues, from claims not being paid or the other party not having insurance, an attorney can help.
- Additional parties - If there has been an accident that involves additional parties, it’s best practice to have an attorney on hand, especially if other parties are hiring a car accident attorney.
Call Clayton A. Jones for the car accident attorney you can trust
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, Clayton Jones is here to help you. He works diligently on your case, so you can receive the medical attention you need.